PRINCIPAL'S ADVISORY COUNCIL
PRINCIPAL’S ADVISORY COUNCIL (PAC)
To provide personal, direct communication with PGES Administration. Council Members represent families at designated grade levels.
- K-2 – Carmin Bastuerio, Mickey Rybiski
- 3-4 – Kristen Brown, Jimena Stovall
- PTO Chair- Andrea Laycock
- K- Jan Burgess
- 1- Starr Wallace
- 2- Keisha Brown
- 3- Shannon Ward
- 4- Sandy Ball
- RA- Elaine Bailey-Fryd
- Special Ed- Lisa Bean
- Support- Meghann Wynne
- Bookkeeper- Janet Hall
- The goal of PAC is to provide an open line of communication across all grade levels K-4. We will define areas of need, brainstorm solutions, and make decisions as they relate to our school needs.
- Submit agenda items in advance. This will provide the opportunity for research and a response to questions. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A three-day advance notice for all questions will help in preparation.
- We will try to keep meeting length to one hour, but will certainly continue if necessary.
- Meeting minutes will be kept.
- Meetings will take place in the Elementary Teacher’s Lounge.
2016 Meeting Dates
There are no upcoming events.