PRINCIPAL ADVISORY COUNCIL (PAC)
To provide personal, direct communication with PGES Administration. Council Members represent families at designated grade levels.
2019 – 2020 Meeting Dates
May 20th (Final Meeting Date)
- K-2 – A. Aslinger, C. Kent
- 3-4 – C. Pauley, A. Weir
- PTO Chair- S. Phelps
- K- Clare Ashford
- 1- Rochelle Wright
- 2- Heather Cooper
- 3- Mary Jo Dunne
- 4- Kristen Letsinger
- RA- Jessamyn Gray
- Special Ed- Millard Smith
- Support- Karen Mennenga
- Bookkeeper- Janet Hall
- The goal of PAC is to provide an open line of communication across all grade levels K-4. We will define areas of need, brainstorm solutions, and make decisions as they relate to our school needs.
- Submit agenda items in advance. This will provide the opportunity for research and a response to questions. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A three-day advance notice for all questions will help in preparation.
- We will try to keep meeting length to one hour, but will certainly continue if necessary.
- Meeting minutes will be kept.
- Meetings will take place in Room 101, next to the office.