PRINCIPAL ADVISORY COUNCIL (PAC)
To provide personal, direct communication with PGES Administration. Council Members represent families at designated grade levels.
2018 – 2019 Meeting Dates
- K-2 – Jeff Lovett, Susan Phelps
- 3-4 – Ayda Clavijo, Allison Weir
- PTO Chair- Christy Pauley
- K- Jean Sproul
- 1- Ginger Colvett
- 2- Tiffany Bechtel
- 3- Katrina Howell
- 4- Rochelle Wright
- RA- Jane Barnes
- Special Ed- Amy Kelly
- Support- Whitney Chambers-Woods
- Bookkeeper- Janet Hall
- The goal of PAC is to provide an open line of communication across all grade levels K-4. We will define areas of need, brainstorm solutions, and make decisions as they relate to our school needs.
- Submit agenda items in advance. This will provide the opportunity for research and a response to questions. Please email questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. A three-day advance notice for all questions will help in preparation.
- We will try to keep meeting length to one hour, but will certainly continue if necessary.
- Meeting minutes will be kept.
- Meetings will take place in Room 101, next to the office.